Monday, January 28, 2013


Me (on the left) and my roommate!

HI! My name is Diana and I'm a sophomore here at Maryland. I'm majoring in Kinesiology and planning to go to grad school to become a physical therapist. I've been doing gymnastics since I was 4 and I continue to compete here on the club team. I love hanging out with my friends, my favorite color is blue, and I wish I could have a bunch of pets on campus. I usually go to Florida over my spring breaks, however this year I'm really looking forward to going on this trip to Bland, VA and helping to improve people's lives in a community. I am interested to interact with people in the community and listen to their stories. I hope to learn a lot from this experience and gain a new perspective on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment