This is me with my two older brothers.
Hey, I'm Steph! I'm a sophomore Electrical Engineering Major here at Maryland. I was born in Baltimore and I've lived in Maryland my whole life so I'm a huge Ravens fan and am super excited about the upcoming Super Bowl. Here on campus I'm involved in Greek life and am a sister of the Delta Gamma Fraternity. In addition I'm in University Honors and am a representative of the Honors College in the University of Maryland Student Programming Council. A little bit more about myself, I've danced for 9 years and played basketball for 6. In addition in high school I was on my school's cheerleading squad for 4 years and even became captain my senior year. I have two older brothers and I'm the youngest, but I'm part of a huge extended family where I even have double cousins because my mom's sister married my dad's brother. I'm really excited about our trip this spring break to Bland, VA. I've heard so much about alternative breaks and how fun and rewarding they are. I knew that I wanted to spend my spring break doing something and I'm glad to get more involved with community service.
No comments:
Post a Comment